Do you think your wedding business is LGBTQ friendly?
Do you think your wedding business is LGBTQ friendly? (Do you even know what that means?) Take the quick quiz!
1. Do you believe that planning a gay wedding is the same as planning a straight wedding?
2. Do you pre-screen vendors you recommend to couples to ensure that they are also in the business of equality?
3. In your correspondence with clients, do you use gender neutral language? (contracts, forms etc.)
4. Do you incorporate images from both LGBTQ and straight weddings in your marketing?
5. Do you have an anti-discrimination policy for you and your staff to follow?
If you answered NO to ANY of the above questions, you may have some work to do. Check out the Gay Wedding Institute (by 14 stories) and the Equality Institute for education and solutions to enhance customer service and sales to LGBTQ guests and customers.